HND in Business Management
The following core areas of management will be covered.
- Facilitating and management of change.
- Steps to provide a vision for the future of an organisation.
- Skills for effective management of resources.
Duration: Two years full time
Level: QCF Level 5
Awarding body: Edexel
Assessment: Assignment & Course work
Delivery mode: Full time
Study Method: Lectures, Case Study Analysis, Group Discussions, Tutorials, Seminars, workshops etc.
*Admission into the final year for Bachelors Degree in a university. ( Notice: This is subject to the university's admission criteria.)
Intake Dates: April, July, September 2016
You will be advised for alternative options should your chosen pathways do not recruit to the required minimum.
Four (4) GCSE Passes (English and Mathematics are compulsory)
A level ( A' grade - E grade)
Equivalent Qualifications are accepted
Mature applicants without formal qualifications but with a minimum of three years work experience may be considered for enrolment.
Applicants from all EU countries are required to hold an acceptable English language qualification.
An IELTS overall score of at least 4.0 or equivalent.
For more information about how to book your test please visit www.ielts.org or www.pearsonpte.com
Applicants without the necessary qualifications may be considered through their relevant working experience ( 3 years minimum ) in addition to a copy of their CV and a reference letter from their employers.
Minimum Age: 18 years
- Unit 1 - Business environment
- Unit 2 - Managing financial resources and decisions
- Unit 3 - Organisations and behaviour
- Unit 4 - Marketing principles
- Unit 5 - Aspects for contract and Negligence for business
- Unit 6 - Business Strategy
- Unit 7 - Personal and professional development
- Unit 8 - Managing communications, knowledge and information
- Unit 9 - Business decision making
- Unit 10 - Research project
- Unit 11 - Working with and leading people
- Unit 12 - Managing business activities to achieve results
- Unit 13 - Internet marketing
- Unit 14 - Small business enterprise
- Unit 15 - Operations management in business
- Unit 16 - Employability skills