HND Health and social care management
This course is designed for two years to provide students with effective training to manage the operations of the health and social care. Students will learn through practical assignments that take into consideration the challenges that students will confront in their careers.
The assessment methods will focus on areas such as: coursework, group projects and presentations.
This course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel.
Areas such as the core operations that shape the health and social care sector will be covered. Students will learn about human resource management, managing finances and facilitating change within a health and social care content with students carrying out a research project.
There is a great opportunity to Pursue a degree program in a health and social care in a university.
Students can seek for career opportunities after completion of the course; they can work as health care analysts, health care planners, human resource officers etc.
In order to meet their career goals students will need to study 16 modules and complete with a research project tailored to suit their specific interest.
- * Principles of health and social care practice.
- * Communicating in health and social care organisations.
- * Human resource management in health and social care.
- * Financial management in health and social care.
- * Physiological principles for health and social care.
- * Working in partnership in health and social care.
- * personal and professional development in health and social care.
- * Health and Safety in the health and social care work environment.
- * understanding specific needs in health and social care
- * Supporting independent living
- * Supporting significant life events
- * The role of public health in health and social care.
- * Facilitating change in health and social care
- * Managing quality in health and social care
- * Health promotion
- * Research project
January, July , September 2016
-Level 3 qualification or equivalent or via mature students route.
-Minimum age: 18 years
- All students will need to pass a literacy and numeracy test.
- All students will need to pass an academic interview
Academic level: 5
Home Fees (UK/EU) : £6, 000 per year
Course duration: 24 months